PROactive + PROclients + PROresults = PROmigration
The immigration process can be quite daunting at the best of times. Due to the variety of visas and the myriad of legal requirements, sometimes it is difficult to choose what the best and most appropriate visa is for us.
Some visa applications are simple – all that is required is the completion of a form and the payment of a fee. However many visa applications involve complex requirements that need careful consideration of legislation, policy and court decisions. Having a highly skilled immigration consultant may be the difference between success and failure.
Silvia P Levame was born in Argentina where she graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and also completed a Masters of Arts (Latin American Studies) at the University of New South Wales.
Silvia migrated to Australia several decades ago and thoroughly understands the expectations, the anxiety and the stress involved in the process of moving to another country, learning a new language and adapting to new customs and laws. She has a thorough and personal knowledge of the emotional and financial demands of ‘starting again’. Her many years of successful settlement in Australia place her in a unique position whereby she is able to understand her clients’ needs and expectations and advise them accordingly.
Registered as a Migration Agent since 1997, Silvia has advised and represented many clients from different countries all over the world as well as within Australia.
In April 2005, Silvia started PROmigration Consultants, subsequently changed to PROmigration Australia, which was incorporated by Silvia P Levame & Associates in 2008.
Silvia’s approach to each client is personal, friendly and completely confidential and her particular areas of expertise are partners and all family visas, skilled migration, student applications, refugee and humanitarian visas, reviews and ministerial intervention. One facet of her daily work are health and character waivers which are becoming more and more frequent in some areas of immigration as time goes by.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SILVIA LEVAME
- has been a Registered Australian Immigration Law Consultant/Agent since 1997
- writes -and has written since 1997- a weekly column about immigration matters, property law and foreign law for ‘El Español en Australia’, the leading national weekly newspaper published in Spanish in Australia
- is the author of seminar papers on Australian Immigration Law topics
- has devised and presented seminars on Australian Immigration Law issues at various institutions and professional organizations
- has successfully represented a large number of individuals and companies in Australian Immigration Law matters
- is an Associate Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- is registered as a Foreign Lawyer at the Law Society of New South Wales
- has a current Australian Practising Certificate as a Foreign Lawyer
- has 40+ years experience as a Foreign Lawyer
- has a current Law Practising Certificate from Argentina